Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get "Find my iPhone to work again?

Ever since I upgaded tp iOS 7, the App "Find my iPhone" has stopped working.

This appears to be a bug (apologies if not) because it was working perfectly and nothing changed!

I have tried everything anyone suggested with limited luck. It seems to work for a short while and then comes up with Phone Offline!

Please let me know how I fix this permanently as I don't appear to be the only one experiencing this problem.

I thank you in advance. Regards. Rob

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.0.2, It worked perfectly under iOS 6

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 7:35 AM

1 reply

Oct 23, 2013 8:24 AM in response to Robs iPhone

Hello Robs iPhone,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4006?viewlocale=en_US

"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts

This can occur if:

• The date on your device is incorrect. Choose Settings > General > Date & Time to check and set the date.
  • Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
  • Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (Settings > Privacy) or on your Mac (Date & Time) preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac with OS X Mountain Lion or OS X Lion.
  • You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.

Best of luck,

Mario

How do I get "Find my iPhone to work again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.