Hello Robs iPhone,
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts
This can occur if:
- The date on your device is incorrect. Choose Settings > General > Date & Time to check and set the date.
- Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
- Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (Settings > Privacy) or on your Mac (Date & Time) preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac with OS X Mountain Lion or OS X Lion.
- You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.
Best of luck,