Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom repeat for Reminder and Calendar

Is there any way to make a suggestion of an added feature to the Repeat menu in Reminders and Calendars? I think it would be beneficial to have a custom repeat option in these apps. It would enable you to be flexible in which days you set a reminder or calendar appt. you would the be able to set a single reminder for M-F instead of five individual weekly reminders. Currently, the only way to achieve this is to use Siri, but I think it would be a very useful feature.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 7:47 AM

Submit your feedback directly to Apple using the appropriate link on the Feedback page:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

In the meantime, you might want to try an app such as Week Ca that has more robust repeat options.

Best of luck.

6 replies

May 1, 2014 5:23 PM in response to Mikey89

Thanks for the input, Mikey89, but I've had no luck. When I say "Remind me every three weeks", Siri builds a reminder with the text "Every three weeks". This used to work great for me, but not anymore. I'm currently looking for a reminder app that has custom repeat capability. It's ironic, but I have an old Nokia flip phone, that I use as an alarm clock, that will repeat calendar events any way I'd like.

May 1, 2014 5:56 PM in response to RoadWarrior2000

RoadWarrior2000 wrote:

Thanks for the input, Mikey89, but I've had no luck. When I say "Remind me every three weeks", Siri builds a reminder with the text "Every three weeks". This used to work great for me, but not anymore. I'm currently looking for a reminder app that has custom repeat capability. It's ironic, but I have an old Nokia flip phone, that I use as an alarm clock, that will repeat calendar events any way I'd like.

As noted above, Week Cal has quite robust repeating appointment capabilities.

Custom repeat for Reminder and Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.