Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal sync with iPhone5

I have an iPhone 5 and have had issues with iCal since upgrading to iOS7. My employer uses 7shifts, which has a link to sync to iCal. It has always worked in the past on my phone, but now it only shows up on my Mac Book Pro. At first, it just displayed old shedules - so I showed up for work early. Now it doesn't show my schedule at all.

I've gone to the calendar page on my phone and unchecked/checked the calendars, and dragged down in an attempt to refresh the calendar to no avail. I've copy and pasted the link from 7shifts again to make sure it's right.

Is there a way to force sync it? Plugging it in to my computer didn't fix it either.

Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 11:59 AM

There are no replies.

iCal sync with iPhone5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.