Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 replacement

Hi,

My iphone 5 screen is cracked and the headphone jack is stuck in the socket so I do not have any sound as it thinks it is in permanent headphone mode, calls can only be made on speaker. If I go into an apple store in the UK would they be able to replace it there for a refurbished one and if so what is the cost?

Can anyone advise if I back up my phone on icloud will all my apps be saved aswell??

Thanks in advance

iPhone 5

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 1:04 PM

4 replies

Oct 20, 2013 1:11 PM in response to bkh22

"

If you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for Out-of-Warranty (OOW) Service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service Fee listed below.

Please note Out-of-Warranty Repair Service fees from your carrier may be different than those listed below.

iPhone Model Out-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c,
iPhone 5
£ 216.44
iPhone 4s £ 166.44
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 3G
£ 126.44

The Out-of-Warranty Service Fee includes a £ 7.44 shipping fee, which applies only if service is arranged through Apple and requires shipping. All fees are in British pound sterling and include VAT. iPhone Out-of-Warranty Service may also be available from your wireless carrier. Pricing may vary."

Iphone 5 replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.