Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I see green frames when using built in FCPX-transitions v10.9?

Since recently I see green frames when using the built in transitions in FCPX 10.9 (especially transitions with lighting effects)

I have recently installed the plugin Neat Video. How do I get rid of this problem? I'm not sure if the problem is being caused by a plugin (it shouldn't though).

The green frames also show up in older projects when I reload them.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 12:16 PM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2013 6:23 AM in response to PaulMaarten

I have the same issue since installing Mavericks and the NeatVideo plugin. I have had a **** of a time getting my timeline to render. If any clip had NeatVideo in it, then I had to manually fade out to black on each clip. It would not even render a transition. And then I had green frames here and there. So I froced the clip to be re-rendered by adjusting something and that did the trick. I just can't wait to be done with this timeline. I don't use NeatVideo unless I REALLY have to and it's a pain for sure. Processor intensive, I can live with, but bugs that they keep saying is FCPX bug......? Really? Always a FCP problem......? Their support is excellent but their plugin is tough to live with.

Why do I see green frames when using built in FCPX-transitions v10.9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.