Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod stuck at Ok to disconnect screen.

Hi!

I make an accident last week by forgetting my iPod 6th gen in my pants before washing them...

Ok, no worries, I didnt try to open it right away. Took some rice in a bowl and dave my iPod a rice bath for 4 days. Everything seemed ok. I plugged it in an AC power thing (sorry, dont know the exact term). It opened! Then a screen with a Do not disconnect appreared. I waited and a fews seconds afeter there wasa new screen saying that it was okay to disconnect....

I waited 30 mins or so for it to get some power back. When I unplugged it, the screen 'Ok to disconnect' stayed...

I decided to plug it to my computer. iTunes detected it, but then the Do not disconnect screen appeared again.

I chose to restore it, thinking that it might help it.

So I did....little did I know that 4 minutes later, when the restore should've been done, a pop-up appeared saying that iTunes detected an iPod in restore mode. And that I should restore it so it could use iTunes.

Nothing. I tried more than 4 times, nothing, always the same story, always the same screen.

I tried resetting it. But when I try (and I tried more than 10 times..) it's the Ok to dsconnect that appears....

I tried going on the Disgnostic mode, but i can move the cursor, and if I click on the power button, I go back to the Ok to disconnect....

I really dont know what to do =/

http://assets.ilounge.com/images/uploads/nano6gdiag-4.jpg

iPod nano (6th generation), Windows 7

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 5:49 PM

There are no replies.

Ipod stuck at Ok to disconnect screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.