Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading to windows 8.1, Outlook cannot load my calanders or contacts from icloud. Has anyone something to try for that? Thanks

I have upgraded to 8.1 on my PC and now I cannot get icloud to synch with outlook. Does anyone have an idea for correcting that?

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 7:53 PM

9 replies

Oct 24, 2013 8:40 AM in response to frederick98

This fixed the issue:

1. sign out of iCloud. (make sure you are really signed out or it won't work!)

2. open Outlook and make sure iCloud is not listed in Account Settings

3. close Outlook

4. sign in to iCloud and let it set up Outlook sync

You shouldn't need to reinstall anything. Just remember after the above, when you first look at your calendar/contacts in Outlook it will default to show your Outlook calendar and contacts (saved locally). You may need to select iCloud to see them.

Dec 9, 2013 3:45 PM in response to arti273

Thanks Arti273 - this worked well for me. I could no longer open my iCloud contacts. Initially I couldn't open my iCloud photo steam folder either but I signed in to iCloud Control Panel and unchecked and rechecked the box next to photos a couple of times and it worked but it didn't work for mail, contacts, calendars and tasks. I tried your fix and it worked straight away so thanks a million.

Since upgrading to windows 8.1, Outlook cannot load my calanders or contacts from icloud. Has anyone something to try for that? Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.