Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4 wont project the IOS 7 effects correctly.. It doesnt show anything in transparency, for example when you swipe and try to unlock your phone with a pass code, it should be transparent and show the background colors of the wallpaper. Any ideas?

When I try to open my phone it will only show a solid color like gray or blue depending on the main color of the background. also on the help center it should be kind of transparent, but my phone will be only solid color. Any help would be much appreciated!User uploaded fileUser uploaded filemy phone

User uploaded fileregular ios 7 transparent feel

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2013 10:44 PM

Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast: Off

2 replies

My iphone 4 wont project the IOS 7 effects correctly.. It doesnt show anything in transparency, for example when you swipe and try to unlock your phone with a pass code, it should be transparent and show the background colors of the wallpaper. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.