Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I still create a photo collage to print at home

Running Mountain Lion, using iPhoto '11 Version 9.4.3. My printer is an HP Photosmart C6180. I can't figure out if I did it before with this setup. Maybe I should try from the printer's settings, but can't rem how to get there, sorry, I have CRS

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Samsung Display

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 10:17 AM

7 replies

Oct 21, 2013 10:52 AM in response to Old Toad

Yes, Old Toad, I am trying to print from iPhoto. (If you have to ask the meaning of CRS, you must already , since I believe you're older than I am, have it, Can't Remember S%$#.) I will give the HP application a try as soon as I find my manual in my drawer. Found it, no, nothing in it. The last time I am sure I did collages, I was still using my eMac, and an Epson printer. I used AppleWorks Painting. I had been trying to create pages of family pix to send to my sibs. You helped me out then. BTW, they came out great. The Epson had multiple creative apps, as did the old iPhoto. Hmm, Page Setup isn't under file anymore, dang. That's where i used to be able to choose multiple photos per page? Oh, phooey. Give me back my ancient iPhoto! I now recall the last time I printed multiple photos on one page, without borders, with my Windows laptop. I am not setting that whole thing up. I can print single photos per page, or do a contact sheet, enlarging the photos using the column slider to lower the number of columns, thereby enlarging the pix, but I can't get them to come out very big. Well over an inch of white between the pix on my letter size paper. Doesn't resemble a collage at all. I was going to add a photo of one collage, but I just found out the pix of my creations aren't even in my current iPhoto library, yikes! I have some work to do.

Oct 21, 2013 11:22 AM in response to Old Toad

I'm downloading the drivers now. Thanks. Are either of these apps free? That 96 pic one looks fabulous. I could do years of family get-togethers in one spread! Although, I can't print that large a size. I use letter size paper to print things for my Mom in the Home, then slip them into plastic page protectors and tack them on the wall by her bed. Whenever I bring her new things, I put the older ones into her album binder. I have tried to find out about Pages, but I think it is expensive? Well, for me anyway. I'll look at OmniGraffle, I like the name.

Can I still create a photo collage to print at home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.