Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream picts are in Project Tab, but not Photo's

Photstream is activated on iPhone and iMac. It has worked perfectly in the past, but cannot figure out what has changed. When I take a picture, it appears in Aperature in two places that I can see. If not already there, it createa a photostream project folder by month and year, it appears inside there. And also if the Projects tab, upper left is selected, it is there. But contrary to before, it does not appear in the 'Photos' section, and no way to move it there.

So if I am in the 'Photos' section, which I always am, it will not show up there. And it is set to automatically sort by date. I expect to see my new pictures sorted by date. Seems pretty simple.

I used to be that way. Do not know what changed.

I have been on short trips where I have taken photos. When I get home, they are already in Aperature, in the Photos section. Not now.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), iMac 3.4g I7, Nvidia GTX680MX, 32g

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 1:37 PM

1 reply

Oct 22, 2013 12:34 PM in response to Ratz227

Stupid! answered my own question. After making sure iCloud and all my devices were working properly. I started digging into Aperture looking to see if there was something I missed, and I did.

Somehow the Sort got changed to Manual. And all my new pictures were importing. They were just going to the bottom of my sort. About 1,000 pictures away from the top of my screen where my current pictures are.

Photostream picts are in Project Tab, but not Photo's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.