Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the constant pop-up TMLoginMgr Can't be opened. It comes every 10 minutes no matter what I am doing

What is TMLoginMgr

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 6:35 PM

Sounds like LogMeIn is supposed to start automatically and then try every ten make sure it is still running and to restor it if necessary.

Look at the preferences of LogMeIn.

5 replies

Oct 22, 2013 5:03 AM in response to andyBall_uk

Both responses are probably helpful, but I do not know how I got into this situation, and I do not know how to find my login manager. I am truly a novice. All I can tell anyone is that I recently tried to log into facetime on my Ipad so I could attend a board meeting. I must have selected something that got me into this situation, but I have no idea what it is. This d--n prompt comes up every ten minutes, not matter what I am doing on my MacMini. It does not come up on the Ipad.

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to get rid of this popup. Or should I pay for Apple tech support.

What is the constant pop-up TMLoginMgr Can't be opened. It comes every 10 minutes no matter what I am doing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.