Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 Vocal Recording Computer Slow.

Hello everyone. I'm having a serious issue that I need to bypass, quickly.

So here's whatsup. I've been using Logic Pro for a long time, I've made countless tracks. But until recently, I always used Pro Tools for my vocals and other audio recordings.

Due to circumstances out of my control. I had to begin recording vocals and audio into Logic directly, now here's my problem. After I record about two or three takes, my computer begins to slow and go haywire. Logic slows down, and I cannot play more than about two seconds (if that) of my project before the 'System Overload' error message occurs. What the **** is going on?

This didn't happen to me in Pro Tools. So why Logic? I know that Logic's audio saving is a bit different, so I'm wondering if it could be that. I normally have to restart my computer once this happens, but once I restart, everything is fine. What could be the issue?

Thanks in advance, friends.

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 6:41 PM

There are no replies.

Logic Pro 9 Vocal Recording Computer Slow.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.