Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remotely remove Apps from my iphone when not connected to iTunes. I have my apple ID and password. but my iphone is not in same wifi range

Can I remotely remove Apps from my iphone when not connected to iTunes. I have my apple ID and password. but my iphone is not in same wifi range

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 21, 2013 6:39 PM

4 replies

Oct 21, 2013 6:43 PM in response to rajigne

Sorry, not sure what you mean by remotely?

You can remove apps from your phone without being connected to anything if you have the phone in hand. Were you speaking about something else?

If not, then you just press on an app on the Home screen and hold it down until they all begin to wiggle. Apps that you can remove (non-Apple apps) have a little "x" in the top left-hand corner. Tap on that, and the app will be removed.

Cheers,

GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.