Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Twitter ID is not me?

Today, out of the blue, I started my Twitter app and I was not me. I was my stepdaughter, who lives in Canada, and has not been near my iPad for months and never has logged into Twitter on it.

We talked today and she doesn't even think she's ever *used* my iPad, except maybe to grab it and search for a Web site or something when the family was all sitting together in the dining room.

How on earth could this be possible? Her info is not anywhere on my iPad. She has an iPhone, but they are not, nor have they ever been synced. (Did I mention she lives in another country?)

I have browsed her Twitter account in months past, but I'm not even following it and never have followed it.

So. Confused.

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 8:46 AM

1 reply

Oct 24, 2013 11:52 AM in response to Kren

Hey Kren,

Thanks for the question. From the information you provided, it sounds like your step-daughter’s account may be configured in Settings > Twitter:

iOS: Using Facebook and Twitter accounts

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5500

Adding your account

- Facebook: Tap Settings > Facebook

- Twitter: Tap Settings > Twitter

You can also install the official Facebook and Twitter app directly from Settings.

Thanks,

Matt M.

Twitter ID is not me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.