Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sobre el uso de icloud y itunes match

hola : tengo icloud y itunes match. compre los espacios . el tema es que segui los pasos pero cuando voy a ajustes me indica que no se han usado y la capacidad de mi ipad no se ha ampliado ya que me impide bajar peliculas . lo mismo con la musica. en ajustes me figuran , por ej. 350 canciones cuando me parece ( si no estoy equivocada) que no tendrian que figurar ya que tendrian que estar en la nube. en fin, no se bien como manejarme con icloud y con itunes match de ahi que les pido me ayuden con los pasos para que las pelis, musica, fotos, etc, queden en la nube generandome mas espacio en mis ipads. ( tengo dos ipads, uno de 16 gb y otro de 32 gb. con la misma identificacion de apple. desde ya gracias. espero su ayuda.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 9:23 AM

1 reply

Oct 22, 2013 9:32 AM in response to silfer

"about using iCloud and iTunes match

Hello: I have iCloud and iTunes match. buy spaces. the issue is that follow the steps but when I go to settings tells me that have not been used and the capacity of my ipad has not been extended and that prevents me down films. the same with the music. in settings I set, eg. 350 songs when I think (if I'm not mistaken) that would not have to appear as it would have to be in the cloud. in short, not well as Handle with iCloud and iTunes match from there I ask them to help me with the steps to the movies, music, photos, etc., remain in the cloud generandome more space on my ipod. (I have two ipads, one 16 gb and a 32 gb. Using the same identification of apple. Since and thanks. Hopefully help."

iTunes Match or iCloud will not automatically extend the amount of storage available on the iPad. It only provides cloud based storage, and content dedicated storage at that. To get more free space on the iPad, you will need to delete content on the iPad itself.

iTunes Match o iCloud no se extenderán automáticamente la cantidad de almacenamiento disponible en el iPad. Sólo se permite el almacenamiento basado en la nube, y el contenido de almacenamiento dedicado a eso. Para obtener más espacio libre en el iPad, tendrá que borrar el contenido de la misma iPad.

sobre el uso de icloud y itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.