Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I allow my Minecraft Server to allow people to join, without turning off Firewall?

I have been searching for days, trying to find a solution. I have port forwarded Minecraft on 25565, and I have tried adding Minecraft to the list of applications under the Firewall area. But still no luck!! I would like people to be able to join from all over the world without having to turn off my Firewall. Any solutions? I have a feeling java might be something to do with it...

iMac

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 11:09 AM

2 replies

Oct 22, 2013 8:24 PM in response to LaurenBennett

Yeah, I made mine today, checked it on canyouseeme.org (you have to have the server running for the site to check to see if it works) but I havent had anyone try to join yet. Maybe try looking at your server properties and making sure it says (online-mode=true). Also, people have to have the exact address to go into the server - I heard that the one listed is only for a web-based one or something like that - so you have to use your own exact ip. Hope it helps =/

How can I allow my Minecraft Server to allow people to join, without turning off Firewall?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.