Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New rMBP 15" Best Buy

Hey guys, I am very excited for the new rMPR as I've been waiting for awhile for these lol.

I have a question, I am looking to purchase this at my local Best Buy in Canada and am wondering how long will it take for them to start carrying them in stock? I cannot remember how long it was last year until they started carrying it, if anyone has any idea that'd be wonderful!

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 12:24 PM

They're available in the online Apple Store today, ready for shipping. No one here knows when Best Buy would be offering them for sale. I don't shop at Best Buy for Apple products, anyway, as I know too many people who've had bad experiences - either with open boxes sold as 'new', problems with the 'Geek Squad,' etc.

Sorry - you'll just have to call Best Buy and get an estimate from them.

Clinton

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2013 12:24 PM in response to chanlee007

They're available in the online Apple Store today, ready for shipping. No one here knows when Best Buy would be offering them for sale. I don't shop at Best Buy for Apple products, anyway, as I know too many people who've had bad experiences - either with open boxes sold as 'new', problems with the 'Geek Squad,' etc.

Sorry - you'll just have to call Best Buy and get an estimate from them.

Clinton

New rMBP 15" Best Buy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.