Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i could not connect bluetooth or wifi on my Iphone 4s, i could not connect bluetooth or wifi on my Iphone 4s

My Iphone 4S will not connect to bluetooth WIFI is grayed out

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 2:32 PM

4 replies

Oct 22, 2013 3:19 PM in response to Tess_princess

EU consumer laws! Some claim that the burden of proof lay on the consumer that the product are faulty from delivery,,that is not true!!!!

Article 4

Right of redress

Where the final seller is liable to the consumer because of a lack of conformity resulting from an act or omission by the producer, a previous seller in the same chain of contracts or any other intermediary, the final seller shall be entitled to pursue remedies against the person or persons liable in the contractual chain. the person or persons liable against whom the final seller may pursue remedies, together with the relevant actions and conditions of exercise, shall be determined by national law.

Article 5

Time limits

1. The seller shall be held liable under Article 3 where the lack of conformity becomes apparent within two years as from delivery of the goods. If, under national legislation, the rights laid down in Article 3(2) are subject to a limitation period, that period shall not expire within a period of two years from the time of delivery.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:31999L0044:en:HTMLht tp://

Oct 22, 2013 3:40 PM in response to rperr412

Since downloading ios7 my phone is basically screwed in every conceivable way you can think of. I went online and followed all the instructions to switch of certain attributes because ios7 is power hungry. I took the final step and made an appointment to get it fixed at the apple store regent street.

The assistant could not switch on wifi to begin her tests. She explained that I was not forced to download the new ios7 and had a choice. I explained that loyal customers such as myself put our TRUST in apple which is why over the past 3 years if there were new software, we would download immediately because of TRUST. The company has broken that trust by introducing ios7, being fully aware that it has an adverse effect on some phones, leaving customers unable to revert back to ios6. Basically she, or should I say the company stance is, apple are now big enough to survive without loyal customers and they can treat them with the utmost contempt.

She did say that if I forked out £150 then I could have a new phone. I said why am I having to pay for a new phone when the problem with my present iPhone 4S was cause by apples new iOS software.

Because of the company stance I have decided to never buy another iphone again. If this is the disgracefull way they treat loyal customers then it's time to go. Disgracefull behaviour.

It's just a phone. Good one. But the company stance is one of contempt and greed

i could not connect bluetooth or wifi on my Iphone 4s, i could not connect bluetooth or wifi on my Iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.