Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto 9.5

iPhoto 9.5 is now up on the App Store.

Note that it might be a couple of hours before it shows up on your App Store, depending on where in the world you are.

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 2:39 PM

7 replies

Dec 3, 2015 7:35 AM in response to Yer_Man

I upgraded Snow Leopard to El Capitan. I lost iLife. Than I download iLife 11 but I can not use iPhoto. It wants to update but appStore says that ' This update is not available for this Apple ID eiither because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled'. I update iMovie succesfully but I cannot update iPhoto. Can you help me?

Dec 3, 2015 7:52 AM in response to bbto

Go to the App Store and check out the Purchases List. If iPhoto is there then it will be v9.6.1

If it is there, then drag your existing iPhoto app (not the library, just the app) to the trash

Install the App from the App Store.

Sometimes iPhoto is not visible on the Purchases List. it may be hidden. See this article for details on how to unhide it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4928

One question often asked: Will I lose my Photos if I reinstall?

iPhoto the application and the iPhoto Library are two different parts of the iPhoto programme. So, reinstalling the app should not affect the Library. BUT you should always have a back up before doing this kind of work. Always.

iPhoto 9.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.