Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop my 5s from rebooting in a loop.

Started 20mins ago. Screen went off while I was using it. Apple logo came up, loading circle is rotating....then I get a blue screen ...and it starts all over again. iPhone 5s bought on launch day from sprint 32 gb space grey .

Should've waited for the gold one smh

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 12:11 PM

I was able to solve this when it happened to me. My original post is located here: "New iPhone 5s Rebooting" https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5447680 has the solution.

3 replies

Oct 23, 2013 1:25 PM in response to Ceij85

I had just had mine less than 24 hours when it happened to me - just crashed when clicking on a link to the App Store. Fortunately the recommened solution cleared it up and it's been over a week and no more occurences of the "blue screen of death" nor the continuous looping. A replacement was my first thought and if it happened again, I think I'd seriously consider it, especially if it's within the first 30 days of the warranty.

How do I stop my 5s from rebooting in a loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.