Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reload Safari?

I resently had my logic board replaced. Since then I have not been able to use Safari. What do I do?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 11:16 PM

2 replies

Oct 24, 2013 2:59 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

I tried going to this page About Safari for OS X Lion, but could not find a way to download Safari 6 from there. Then I put Safari 6 download into Google and tried to download Safari from there. I went through the download process, restarted my computer and I still am not able to open a window to the internet from Safari. I have downloaded Firefox and it works perfectly. The problem is that I have purchased an eBook using Adobe Digital and I cannot download the book to my computer with Firefox. I need to have Safari to do the download of this eBook. What do you suggest?

How do I reload Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.