Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Havent received email from genius bar! HELP!!!!!

After every apple appointment i've had in the past at the genius bar i've then received a follow up email explaining what the problem was and what they did to fix it. However I took my phone in on the 14th of October and still haven't receieved any follow up email, normally I wouldn't mind but I need the email desperatley as Vodafone have been charging me for using excessive data and my phone bills have been ridiculous over the past two months i've been charged over £400!!! There is no way i've used that amount of data! Vodafone have said if apple can prove something is wrong with the phone they will refund me my money, when I took it to the apple shop the man said there had been some data corruption and he had to reset my phone wiping everything and run tests on it, he told me also to not connect the phone to Icloud as it could put the corruption back on my phone! I really need this email as I refuse to pay £400 for something that's not my problem! When I asked if I will receive an email after the appointment he said yes and he also said he took note of our conversation! Can anyone help me who has had a similar issue or can give me advice what to do.. PLEASE!!! It will be much appreciated as I cannot afford that money, i've even had to put a block on my 3g now so i'm paying a monthly contract of £37 with no 3g! Please help anyone????

Thankyou guys😎

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 12:54 AM

There are no replies.

Havent received email from genius bar! HELP!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.