Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my subscribed podcasts stopped being downloadable since 11.1

Seriously. I know I am logged in and subsribed, I know new podcasts are available, but when I click "refresh podcasts"-- nothing happens. *** Apple? This is on EVERY podcast (20+) that I subscribe to. The only way I was able to get new podcasts was to delete all existing ones, remove the podcast, re-add it, and then the most recent one downloaded. And then the same problem-- no new ones. And it isn't a settings problem-- it is set to download all podcasts, not just the "most recent one".

Any one else dealing with this BS?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 2:31 AM

1 reply

Oct 23, 2013 3:39 AM in response to themagyar71

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue:

1) When I attempt to search (or click the pod cast link on top of the page) for podcasts on the itunes store, it loads a blank screen. All of the other categories load... music, movies, books etc.

2) Also when I try to enter my account login/password, it just keeps prompting me to do it again, but it recognizes bad passwords. I can't log in to access my account settings no matter how many times I reset my password.

The weird thing is, if I log into the admin account I rarely use, itunes does not behave like this at all.

All of my subscribed podcasts stopped being downloadable since 11.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.