Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac cannot find WPA-2 enterprise wifi when updated to Mavericks

My MacBook air cannot find WPA-2 enterprise wifi on the network list when updated to Mavericks, but I can add the network by choosing "joining other network" and typing username and password manually. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 3:12 AM

58 replies

Oct 23, 2013 7:30 AM in response to willny323

Same problem here; rMBP Early 2013. Seriously, what the **** Apple? How could you overlook this? Either a) for all your 6 months of beta testing you really overlooked checking something basic or b) you truely are trying to tell the shrinking portion of your user base which actually uses your computers for work to take their customer somewhere else! Personally I am sceptical it is a: one of your developers must work on an enterprise network somewhere.

"join other network" then type everything in manually every time you wake from sleep is not an acceptable solution!

Oct 23, 2013 11:14 AM in response to willny323

Hi everybody,

I'm having your same problems connecting to my Wi-Fi, which worked perfectly since this morning when I upgraded this Macbook, bought at the end of 2008 (actually quite old 🙂 )

Wireless connect to the router and lease for the IP correctly, but after that show the ! icon and doesn't surf on the Internet...Diagnose Wireless checks everything but the problem still occur.

I sincerely hope they will fix this issue as soon as possible!

Mac cannot find WPA-2 enterprise wifi when updated to Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.