Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

clicked update and I got iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes

Clicked update and I got iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes

All installed.

Now I have iMovie 10

After that I clicked update, I am getting iMovie 10 again.User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Other OS, OS X 10.9 (13A603)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 4:51 AM

6 replies

Oct 23, 2013 6:28 AM in response to AppleUserOnCommunity1

Do you have a backup disk like a SuperDuper! or Carbon Copy Cloner? If so, your Mac will recognize that there is a version of the app that is backlevel. If this is the case, you could run your backup to make it go away (but maybe you are keeping the backup so if anything goes wrong with Mavericks, you have a lifeboat.

So you could eject the volume that has the backup, and your Mac App Store would show that you are current.

Nov 9, 2013 6:03 PM in response to AppleUserOnCommunity1

Yes this has happened to me TWICE on my 27inch imac and iBook. 1.9Gb twice for 2 computers equals nearly 8Gb out of my monthly quota. I am not impressed. And the install of Mavericks on my iBook is not even recognised as installed in Apple's App Store. Some buggy issues here which hurts those in countries or locations wirth slow or restricted internet access. I am in rural Australia.

Do these forums ever get seen by somebody working at Apple? Probably not is my guess.

clicked update and I got iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.