Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't upgrade Pages, Numbers Keynote

Hello everyone,

after the recent release of the new iWork apps I went in the app store to update them. Once i click on the price and say buy app it sais:

Pages 4.3 is already installed and was not purchased from the Mac App Store. Do you want to buy Pages 5.0?

What am I suppose to do? contact apple support?

thanks,

luca

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 10:40 AM

I think this is a bug actually - I had the updates avaialbe, but then a error meant I had to restart - then they weren't avaialble.

Anyway, try changing the language region under System Preferences - somehow that resets it. Then when it's installed change it back.

8 replies

Mar 7, 2014 5:04 AM in response to 1uca

I know this issue has been solved but I had the same problem and found another solution that may work for some people. I was unable to update my keynote 5 app on mac pro with Maveriks, I went to the system preferences, then clicked the app store, then turned on automatic updates. It prompted me for my password then automatically installed.

Hope someone finds this useful anyway.

Can't upgrade Pages, Numbers Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.