Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork Suite After Update

This is bizarre...

I purchased my iWork suite on disc years ago. I have been using it since and it was up-to-date.

I understood from others' discussions that those who did not purchase iWork through the App Store could not benefit from a free upgrade. Then, I received notice that updates were available for my iWork suite. I updated to the current iWork suite but now everytime I enter the App Store I have the same 3 updates available to download: Keynote, Numbers & Pages. I have updated twice and the update notice just won't stop. The update description are the exact same everytime. I now have a permanent red "number 3" affixed to the App Store icon.

What is going on?

Thanks for any input.

P.S. I'm using a MBA and running Mavericks.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 4:31 AM

The update installed new versions on your computer but the old ones are still there under /Applications/iWork '09. Move that folder to the trash and your problem will go away.

6 replies

iWork Suite After Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.