Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the 'new' pages still have the 'two-up' function and if so, where?

Hi,

Very keen on the new update of iWork, especially Pages.

But unfortunately I can't find the two-up function anymore. This function would allow one to view two pages at the same time.

It used to be on the bottem left corner under the view section. It don't see it in the view nor the zoom menu.

Thanks in advance.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 4:58 AM

20 replies

Oct 23, 2013 5:02 AM in response to Mr.Bonzo.

same problem here. i was told it doesn't and I'm freaking right now. this is a proposterous outrage. i am starting to grow a real deep hatred against apple a bit more every day with every update and every worsened feature. not to say how former pro users are treated and let down today by no longer supported systems without alternatives... instead of everyone hyping their products apple should receive a huge lecture in the press!!!

Oct 23, 2013 12:40 PM in response to fruhulda

oh yes, I did leave some feedback.

This can't be real.

I disbelieve.

It's me, user error. It can't be them.

I have faith.. they will suddenly appear in this thread and tell us oh, it's under the X menu, just press Ctrl+Alt+Magic and you can do it.

There's no way they did all this extremely cool stuff to make pages available to me everywhere and then eviscerated the two-up view that I absolutely need in order for this to do what I need.

Oct 23, 2013 2:47 PM in response to enteecee

i was on the phone with them today for 2 hrs with several problems about pages 5.0 - especially the incompatibility with my older macs only being able to run pages '09

so far the ticket was escalated to development but i have not heared back yet. will keep you posted as soon as i receive any information on how to adress the issues

Does the 'new' pages still have the 'two-up' function and if so, where?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.