Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app 7 and no Flagged email

When upgrading to Mavericks from Mountain Lion, Mail.app lost the Flagged email mailbox. In other words, I used to click on the Flagged and all of my flagged emails would show up. There is no Flagged place to click.

Where did it go and how do I get it back?

All of my flagged emails are still there as they are showing up on my iPhone and iPad. Just not under Mail 7 under Mavericks.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2008), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo unibody

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 7:05 AM

Ok. update to this.

I was able to find the flagged emails in Mail 7 (by viewing them on my iPhone and searching for the sender of each one). As I clicked on each Flagged email, they showed up under a newly created Flagged category, just like it was under Mountain Lion.

I would still call this a bug and one that's frustrating, but all of my Flagged emails are back and showing up on Mail 7 now.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2013 7:05 AM in response to martymankins

Ok. update to this.

I was able to find the flagged emails in Mail 7 (by viewing them on my iPhone and searching for the sender of each one). As I clicked on each Flagged email, they showed up under a newly created Flagged category, just like it was under Mountain Lion.

I would still call this a bug and one that's frustrating, but all of my Flagged emails are back and showing up on Mail 7 now.

Mail app 7 and no Flagged email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.