Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 activation problem on iPad 2

I haven`t used my iPad 2 16 GB Wi-Fi with iOS 7.0 for some time and just yesterday I charged it, it turned on and wanted me to activate the iOS 7.0. But after I choose wi-fi, hit next, it just says "Activating your iPad, it may take a while.". But after a while of loading it just says something like the activation server is temporarily unavailable. When I connect it to my Mac mini and try to restore this iPad it says "This iPad can`t be restored because Find my iPad is turned on. Go to iCloud settings on your iPad and turn Find my iPad off." How can I turn it off when I can`t access my iPad? Or how can I restore it? BTW - I live in the Czech Republic. And the text in " " is translated by me so it is not the original text which is written on my display of my iPad because I have my iPad in Czech language. Thanks a lot for help. Daniel

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 8:28 AM

Use your Mac mini. Go to iCloud.com in Safari and sign in to your iCloud which should be the same as the Apple ID used on the iPad. You can then turn off Find My iPad.

4 replies

iOS 7 activation problem on iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.