Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't the sims 3 starters pack work on my MacBook Pro?, Why won't the sims 3 starters pack work on my MacBook Pro?

I really need help. I just bought the sims 3 starter pack the other day and I tried downloading it to my MacBook Pro. But it won't download. Do I need space for it to download? I have spotify and a lot of pictures on my laptop but does that matter? I also just downloaded the new updates for the Mac. That should've helped too right? I don't understand how it wouldn't work on my laptop, but it worked on my brothers samsung laptop. What's the difference? I wanna play this game so bad! I haven't played it on my laptop at all.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Computer game

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 8:33 AM

2 replies

Oct 23, 2013 11:13 AM in response to shldr2thewheel

It says on the box "win, mac, dvd-rom software." and then in the inside of the box theres paper that says Mac0S X system, which i am assuming is the mac computer. Am i wrong? Also, before i bought it at best buy, the guy that helped me said this is compatible with the mac. i am so confused. do you think i need to make room in my computer? when i put the disc in the laptop, nothing pops up at all.

Why won't the sims 3 starters pack work on my MacBook Pro?, Why won't the sims 3 starters pack work on my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.