Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover deleted iCloud Notes

I am trying to recover deleted notes with no luck.

Things I've tried so far:

1. Recover the phone from last backup

2. Log on to icloud.com to see if it is in mail trash box

Any ideas how I can recover my deleted notes from iCloud.

P.S: My phone is completely backed-up on iCloud.

Thanks

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 10:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 11, 2014 12:37 AM in response to Geeks

If you synced your phone while these notes were still on it and you haven't synced again since they were deleted, you may be able to recover them by restoring your phone to your last backup (the backup includes notes). This will revert your settings and data to those contained in the backup (not just notes) so be sure to save any more recent data prior to restoring). To recover deleted notes on iPhone please do this:

Without connecting your phone, open iTunes on your computer and go to Preferences, on the Devices tab check "Prevent...from syncing automatically".

Connect your phone to your computer, right-click on the name of your phone when it appears in iTunes on the left sidebar and select Restore from Backup, choose your most recent backup to restore from.

When this finishes you can go back to iTunes>Prerferences>Devices and re-enable automatic syncing.

Recover deleted iCloud Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.