Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print View? where did it go? Numbers 2013

On pages 2011 at the bottom you could show print view and it would show your document on the actually page and you could move items around. You could also select portrait or landscape. This was great for moving items around so you could see how it would look before you even went to print preview.

Now all I can find is actuall print view which does not allow you to move anything around other then zoom in and out.

What happened?

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 12:13 PM

That was great, wasn't it? Now you can only see how it will print if you go to the Print menu.

Jerry

5 replies

Nov 2, 2013 9:35 AM in response to Mississippimudd

This is a bad feature change. To not even provide the option to see the page breaks on the main Numbers work board is a big step backwards. You can't center text, graphs, charts, etc. and you also lose the option of creating headers/page titles for your documents. I have no idea why they would remove this feature entirely other than to force people to use Pages more where these options are more present. I have thought for a long time that Numbers is more powerful and customizable than Excel, Pages, Word, etc. on both the data side and word processing side if used correctly. The water-down that just happened to make it more compatible with the iOS apps is a curious and confusing development.

Print View? where did it go? Numbers 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.