Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No purchased music showing up on iTunes 11.1.2

Since updating my iTunes to 11.1.2 the tab for my purchased music is blank, no matter what link I try to access it through. Apps and Books tabs do still appear. What's going on? I read several people with this same issue on the forum and syncing taking forever, which I also experienced! I guess another update will fix these troubles soon... They better!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 12:34 PM

6 replies

Oct 25, 2013 2:42 PM in response to ivdf

It's not just you. My entire 'Purchased' window in the iTunes store is blank. I don't even get any tabs:

User uploaded file

This appears to be only on one Mac of three, eunning 10.9. The other two - one running 10.9, one running 10.7.x - appear to behave normally.

The nonfunctional one is behind a rather controted corporate firewall and netnanny - I can't change that - but I didn't have this kind of problem with previous versions.

Oct 26, 2013 3:03 AM in response to WarrenO

Thanks for the info and screenshot. It's exactly the same with my iTunes on my iMac. I called customer support on friday and A Top Level engineer is already on my case. After trying many work-arounds for hours on the phone the other day, he promised to call me back next tuesday. If you wanna try it yourself at least until Apple works on a patch or something, we found an alternative in which the iCloud music purchases did in fact turned up again. IF nothing works out, we may use that route. Here: Go to Preferences, Users and creat a new user with administrator rights. Start up that new "fake" user account and open iTunes. Log in with your iTunes Store account username and password and your music purchases should turn up and all the existing music on your library will be there too ready to be downloaded again. Check it out. I would hate to finally have to transfer everything on iPhoto and iTunes to another account, but in the end maybe that could be it... :-( You do let me know how it works for you, ok?

No purchased music showing up on iTunes 11.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.