Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iMovie Theater Apple TV app available in UK?

I'm all updated on the Mavericks, iOS front when it comes to all the updated apps.

I'd seen and heard reports of the addition of iMovie Theater as a new app on Apple TV (an update we had to action I understand through the usual 'general' menu).

My software says it's up-to-date, however, and there is no sign of this mysterious update or app.

Anybody know whether it's one of these increasingly annoying 'American only' updates? Haven't seen any other comments on it anywhere.

I'm running an ATV 2nd gen, iPad 3 and iPhone 5 if that makes an iota of difference...

iPhoto '11

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 1:13 PM

8 replies

Oct 23, 2013 11:41 PM in response to diesel vdub

Thanks for responding.

I've checked my iMovie on iOS (under settings). It's already set up as 'upload to iCloud' (i.e. the toggle is switched to 'on').

So are you saying that this app only appears if I now go on to create a movie film/trailer under the 'theater' tab in iMovie and then upload it?

I love Apple but sometimes I little explanation about updates would be beneficial.

Is iMovie Theater Apple TV app available in UK?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.