Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two iPads about a year old and have 5 full folders of web links that I would like to copy from one to the other. Both have iCloud but not the same account. Is there an easy way to grab those folders or the icons and email?

I have two iPad 2 with separate iCloud accounts. I want to copy folders of weblinks from one iPad to the other. Email solution? Answer needs to be written for a user who doesn't know how to select a folder or a number of icons and email or copy them to something that can be emailed. I know how to do it one at a time by opening weblink and then emailing the link from safari.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 1:48 PM

There are no replies.

I have two iPads about a year old and have 5 full folders of web links that I would like to copy from one to the other. Both have iCloud but not the same account. Is there an easy way to grab those folders or the icons and email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.