Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud

Received this at 1803:

Dear Peyton Benton,

You've entered _______ as the contact email address for your Apple ID. To complete the process, we just need to verify that this email address belongs to you. Simply click the link below and sign in using your Apple ID and password.

Verify Now >

Wondering why you got this email?

It's sent when someone adds or changes a contact email address for an Apple ID account. If you didn't do this, don't worry. Your email address cannot be used as a contact address for an Apple ID without your verification.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions.

Thanks,

Apple Customer Support

=====

Received this at 1833:

Dear Peyton,
Your Apple ID () was used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 4s.
If you have not recently set up an iPhone with your Apple ID, then you should change your Apple ID password. Learn more.
Apple Support

I am not Brandon and I don't have a 4s. I went to my icloud.com and verified my userid and password. The email address that was used was not my .me account by my gmail that I have as a alternate. How can I check to see if I was compromised?

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 3:21 PM

There are no replies.

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.