Skip navigation

how to permanently deactive icloud

109 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 4:34 PM by ningauble42 RSS
ningauble42 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 23, 2013 4:34 PM

recently on one of my iphones I was getting large amount of data downloads causing it to go over its data limit even though the phone was hooked up to wifi.

This was happening with the phone asleep at like 1:30 or 2:00 am.  All the auto download on icloud, apps, tunes were shut down but it still kept doing it.  I finally went into my itunes account a saw where five devices were active for icloud even though on all but one device they were deactivated.

So I deleted them all and thought my problem was solved.

Today my daughter stated that icloud had downloaded a song on to her phone.  I went back into my itunes account and it seems it reactivated her phone and my computer, which I promptly shut down.  Nothing was changed on her phone.  I don't even know how to activate it at all on my imac and I am not even running the latest and greatest operatiing system on it.  I am on snow lepard.

Can anybody tell me why all of a sudden it reactivated the devices on itunes.  I can't figure out what could have triggered the re-activation.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.