Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maverick Boot Camp w/ Window 7

Recently I had updated my Leopard to Maverick and all the corresponding firmware, everything ok so far, but the partition that I had with windows 7 64bit, didn't work find. When I tried to download again the software compatibility with windows 7, the message was: "Can not install the software because it is not available in the software update server".

When will Boot camp Maverick be available for Windows 7?

Ohh.. just in case, I have a 13-inch, Mid 2010 macbook. Procesador 2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 DuoProcesador. Software OS X 10.9 (13A603). Gráficos NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

Thank you for help 😍

MacBook, OS X Mavericks (10.9), software compatibility win7

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 7:13 PM

2 replies

Oct 24, 2013 6:59 AM in response to alfredok

I have this same problem. But due to the style of your post (it seems to me like you're yelling at us, or at Apple with those bold-big-size style fonts), nobody will take his/her time to reply to our problem. Don't do that. Don't write in all uppercase letters either because that means you're shouting. UNDERSTOOD?? 😉

Oct 24, 2013 12:03 PM in response to onClick

I am deeply sorry if anyone was offended. I did not mean yell at anyone. I just wanted to state the most important paragraph as summary. When I have to yell at someone, I put all the text in capitals and bold and also with exclamation mark at the end. But anyway, thanks for the clarification.
Finally, I solved the problem by returning to the old system leopard.🙂

Maverick Boot Camp w/ Window 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.