Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased an audio book that I can't find since upgrade, where is it?

I bought an audio book, paid through the itunes store, downloaded it onto my ipad mini. 2013. I cannot find it now after the upgraded ipad mini to iOS7.0.3

ipad mini-OTHER, iOS 7.0.3, was on ipad mini, not now

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 8:10 PM

4 replies

Oct 29, 2013 6:50 PM in response to patsylouwa

I also bought an Audiobook through the iTunes Store on using my iPhone 5S 64GB, iOS 7.0.3, and although it downloaded, it does NOT show up in my list of Audiobooks with the others. I CAN, however, find it using the iPhone's Spotlight Search from the Home screen, and listen to it.

I killed all the apps, rebooted the iPhone to no avail. I connected my iPhone to my Mac, and in iTunes on the Sidebar, I open the triangle to see the contents of my iPhone. The Audiobook shows up in the Books list on the phone. I was able to sync the Audiobook from the iPhone to the Mac. I am not, however, able to sync the Audiobook back to my iPhone, except that the original audiobook remains somewhere hidden, only accessible using iPhone Spotlight.

Nov 13, 2013 11:14 AM in response to Ron Taylor

I talked with iTunes Tech support for an hour or so this morning. After a lot of trial and error - here is what solved the problem for me.

1. iTunes support resent the download to my Apple ID - I did a 'Check for Available Downloads' in iTunes on my Macbook and the audiobook downloaded tot here.

2. On iPhone - I went to Settings > General > Usage > Music and deleted the Part 1 that was currently in my iPhone - apparently corrupted (since it didn't show in iBooks nor Music App under Audiobooks).

3. Plugged iPhone into MacBook, found that i had audiobooks in a playlist - removed all audiobooks from all playlists. Unchecked all Books and Audiobooks and synced. Then, I rechecked the audiobook I wanted and synced.

This process solved my problem!

Purchased an audio book that I can't find since upgrade, where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.