Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a refund from iTunes, but I didn't get my money back...

Hi, I bought the Geometry app which costs $9.99... It was not that great, and it crashes all the time, so I got it refunded, when I got it refunded I got this e-mail:

Dear Maui

Recently you reported an issue with Geometry ® using iTunes Report a Problem. This email confirms that you have been issued a refund of $9.99 for this purchase.

Regards,
The App Store team

When I checked my iTunes, my credit was still $0.01... I tried logging out, and logging in again, and logging out again, and logging back in again, but I still didn't get the 10 bucks back... please help!

Windows 7

Posted on Oct 23, 2013 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2017 2:38 AM

How long ago did you get the email from iTunes saying that you would be refunded, and how did you pay for the item i.e. would the refund be going to your iTunes account's balance or credit card ? A balance refund could take a few days, a refund to a credit card a week or ten days or so - if it's been longer than contact iTunes Support again, including your case number

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2017 2:38 AM in response to Unikitty22

How long ago did you get the email from iTunes saying that you would be refunded, and how did you pay for the item i.e. would the refund be going to your iTunes account's balance or credit card ? A balance refund could take a few days, a refund to a credit card a week or ten days or so - if it's been longer than contact iTunes Support again, including your case number

I got a refund from iTunes, but I didn't get my money back...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.