Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggestion for podcast app

I listen to podcasts on my iPhone 4 with iOS7. I plug my iPhone into an iPod dock (Sony). When I pause it with the remote, some icons appear near the top of the screen: back 15 seconds, play/pause and forward 15 seconds. This is a good feature.

What happens though is I often pause it in the middle of a sentence for various reasons. When I start it again, I am in the middle of a sentence which is not always useful if I have forgotten what was previously said.

So what I do, is pause it, then have to walk over to the iPhone and press play, then back 15 seconds and then pause again. This means that when I return, I get to hear the last 15 seconds again, and this helps to remind me what was being said.

So, my suggestion to Apple, whom I presume has made the app, could add an option in settings, on the iPhone to wind back 15 seconds every time you pause. This of course would have to be an option, as not everyone would agree with me.

Is this where you post suggestions to Apple? Will they read it?

Thanks

John

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 1:19 AM

There are no replies.

Suggestion for podcast app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.