Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I updated my iPad 2 to IOS 7 internet is slow

Since I updated my iPad 2 to IOS 7 internet is slow, so slow it is unusable.

Safari, Google Chrome, other browsers, Updates, Youtube, App Store all get time outs. Internet is unworkable.

On the internet a lot of the same stories. They say downgrade to 6.1.3, but Apple does not allow that.

Called to Apple support, they say never heard of, your the first. Internet tells another story.

The iPad has crashed 2 times now, so I installed a total clean version without back up, but same problem. Did every tip on the internet to speed up, like clearing cache or third party cookies on, etc. Sometimes it looks like it helps but after a few internet pages, again time outs.

Please help!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.3, 32 GB

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Did you try reboot ur ipad.....press both home and power buttons same time until apple logo come up and then release,data is not effected.Refresh ur router.....take off both cables on the back of ur router internet and power and then put back after 15 secs or more.

3 replies

Since I updated my iPad 2 to IOS 7 internet is slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.