Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

Hi,

I have a iPhone 5S for personal use and an iPad for bought for me by my company for work.

I have a personal email assigned to my iPhone and I have a calendar with social events etc in. On my iPad I have a business email address and a calendar with business events in. Is there a way I can have both calendars on both devices so I can flick between the two calendars and enter events into either of them from either of the two devices.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3, Also iPad related

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 2:43 AM

1 reply

Oct 24, 2013 5:23 AM in response to Markwrd1

You can't sync the devices to on another but you can sync them to the same calendar accounts. So, for example, if you're using iCloud to sync your personal calendar, you can add that same acount to your iPad in Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendar. If you're work account is an Exchange account, you may need to find out if your company permits syncing to a personal device.

Best of luck.

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.