Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multi out when using drum kit designer

Hi when using the drum kit designer it doesn't allow me to have multi out as it would if using multi out on just a drum kit

Confused.????

Ok I select drum kit designer and customise my kit I then want to see each drum part in separate tracks so that I can use different effects on each

Can this be done??

Someone???

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 6:06 AM

8 replies

Oct 24, 2013 7:46 AM in response to Ahrenshof

hi thanks for the promt reply

yes i know that but you dont get the full "kick in "kick out"

"snare top"snare bottom" and so on as you would if you used the designer...

ok let me take a step by step...i select a software instrument/drum kit/click on the drumkit on channel strip/select drum kit designer multi out /and automatically get a full as described above list of separate drum parts..

but this setting does not allow me to design the drum kit as well...is there a way to do both??

Oct 24, 2013 10:10 AM in response to Ahrenshof

Hi ahrenshof

I will try this as soon as I can get to my computer....

But I think I already tried this but the problem is if you select the producer kit eg: "bluebird+"there is no access to the designer Window ...unless there can be another way to the designer page....

Ordinarily when selecting a normal drum kit there's a blue "drum kit" icon on the channel strip..to access the designer window..

But when selecting a procurer kit that icon does not appear...

But as I said I will try what you suggested and reply...

Thank you.

Multi out when using drum kit designer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.