Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How should I be expecting iPhone 5s shipping time to change?

I would like to buy the iPhone 5s before next Monday, because that's when I'm leaving the States; I would prefer to buy in the States because it's significantly cheaper than in my country. However I don't see any indication that the shipping time will decrease or that Apple Stores are going to receive any stock...

I want to ask how exaclty does shipping time change...I mean is it possible that it goes down to 2-3 days from 2-3 weeks (at the moment)?

Also, is it possible that some stores still have stock? And finally, can you recommend any alternative for buying an iPhone 5s that would be possible at the moment? I need the T-Mobil $749 one...

Thank you very much, I really hope I figure out a way to get one, I'm obviously desperate 😁

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 7:40 AM

I honestly don't think that there is any chance that the order shipping time will change any time soon, so your best bet would be to constantly check the apple stores around you to see if they have any in stock.

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com use this link to check the apple stores in your area.

One of the stores should have stock in before you leave.

Good Luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2013 7:40 AM in response to alexbossakov

I honestly don't think that there is any chance that the order shipping time will change any time soon, so your best bet would be to constantly check the apple stores around you to see if they have any in stock.

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com use this link to check the apple stores in your area.

One of the stores should have stock in before you leave.

Good Luck!

How should I be expecting iPhone 5s shipping time to change?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.