Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX 10.9 mouse freezes when switching apps

So I've downloaded 10.9 and the installation went well. Tried to launch Photoshop CS5 and it asked for Java so I installed that. Everything went well again. Now though when I'm switching between apps more often than not, my mouse will stop responding for anywhere between 13-15 seconds. It's terribly frustrating so if anyone can provide some help, I would be eternally grateful.

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 11:12 AM

4 replies

Oct 29, 2013 9:48 AM in response to DreamscapePhoto

So I've read up a few places and it looks like it's Logitech that is causeing "the bug" in the system. I went into my preferences and reset the "Global Apps" setting and deleted all the other custom App settings for the mouse and I haven't had the problem since.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a solution, but it keeps the computer from freezing and I don't know about you but I do a lot of switching through apps and it was getting pretty ridiculous.

OSX 10.9 mouse freezes when switching apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.