Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 home button sticking/clicking?

My iPhone 5 home button makes a loud clicking noise when depressed and is unresponsive at times. It's never been physically damaged so I don't know why this is occurring. My warranty expired about a month ago. I have an appointment with a genius this upcoming Saturday. What can I expect?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 5:53 PM

You can expect that if you want the problem resolved you'll pay $269 for an out of warranty replacement iPhone 5.

What did YOU expect?

3 replies

Oct 24, 2013 6:09 PM in response to gdgmacguy

"You can expect that if you want the problem resolved you'll pay $269 for an out of warranty replacement iPhone 5."

That would have been a sufficient response. I have never had to schedule an appointment with a genius before so I would not know what to expect.

"Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in awhile, or the light won't come in."

-Alan Alda

iPhone 5 home button sticking/clicking?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.