Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iMovie, I am trying to use photos that are in iPhoto and they are not showing up in the iMovie viewer. Where could they be? What could be wrong?

Using iMovie, I am trying to use photos that are in iPhoto and they are not showing up in the iMovie viewer. Where could they be? What could be wrong? I have made sure all trash has been emptied. I have black screens showing on the iMovie- iPhoto viewer of things that have ben removed and some folders (events) are not showing at all. Also- I have even flagged the photos I need (inside iPhoto) and they are not showing up at all. Can someone help me fix this?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 1:17 PM

2 replies

Oct 27, 2013 1:06 PM in response to ozdude

Thank you, for trying to help. I looked with your advice in mind but simply couldn't find anything that would lead me to think of HOW...

I am really bummed at the lack of answers and help I've recieved this time, Ozdude. This can't be a unique problem ~ And now I am really stuck with how to move the selected clips out of iMovie onto another MAC. This problem has basically made the MacBook useless.

If you think of any other ideas, please share them!!

~ Amber-Lee

Using iMovie, I am trying to use photos that are in iPhoto and they are not showing up in the iMovie viewer. Where could they be? What could be wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.